Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reconsidering

Others may say whatever they want about me.. No matter how bad or how cruel or how brutal could their words be, I may still walk down my path just quite fine and I would handle each wisely for I am assured that the impact would not be HUGE.. Those people hardly know me and therefore, their judgements bear only a little or no significance at all.. But not IF the harsh, inconsiderate remarks are uttered by none other than my own friends, let alone my close friends; whom have been with me for so long, whom claimed to understand me truly inside out.. That would piss me off!! Everyone else too for the matter of fact!
To the ONE!
Seriously, at this moment, you are leaving me at a T-junction.. I am not sure which direction shall be taken. Would I be a complee fool believing in something that you have built in the air? I leave this matter to YOU.. If really I am your .... friend as u claimed (let me drop that sacred, superlative adjective for now), let us see what move will you be taking next.. I am DEEPLY HURT!

No comments: