Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WTH!

I am not good at all in customizing my own blog template.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.... The other day, Deal had to take the trouble for about an hour or so to come out with a good one by my preference.. It was fine! I love the graphic that accompanies it.. But,I shall bid it farewell because it was not user-friendly.. I want my blog to be interactive and easy.. Hmmm.. Lep, I seriously appreciate your hardwork.. But, heehe.. guess I have to be accommodating.. Sayang kali juak sik dapat guna template ya.. KMK SANGAT SUKA.. tapi yalah hakikat hidp, sik semestinya dapat apa yang kita suka.. even dah dapat pun, sik semestinya puas dgn apa yang ada.. hahaha.. Thanks again Lep..
AND this is it for the time being.. Simple but accessible and light I supposed.. Dont know when would I be able to change to a better layout, template, skin watsoever.. Help, anyone? I want a blog template or skin that personifies WALTER truly.. hahaha

No comments: