Friday, August 21, 2009

Muzikal Sesuci Lebaran Dato' Siti Nurhaliza


I should have looked better than I am in this photo... Hehehe



I am a frequent visitor of http://www.calmille.com/, one of the leading unofficial websites developed by Dato' Siti's biggest fan! Here I found a lot of updates and this website allows me to track my idol's activity, project or news closely. I guess I am pretty much aware of what is going to happen next.
Was it yesterday or the day before, I got to read an announcement about Muzikal Sesuci Lebaran Dato' Siti Nurhaliza which would be held in an alien place. I made a call and I managed to get a place not only for myself but for my four other friends as well who are Dato's Siti die-hard fans. Except for one lo.. Haha.. But never mind.. Because I believed that everyone was enjoying every passing second!
Talking about the venue of this musical, we had a hard time looking for it. Some other things happened as well but not worth being mentioned here. Let's not talk about the unhappy stuff here because my heart is so much filled with joy!
You might be saying what I am about to claim later is bias because I am her fan. Your judgement belongs only to you, EXCLUSIVELY!! Say whatever you want about her; but only I knew which is true.
She is attractive! She is approachable. She is adorable. She is sweet. She is gorgeous. She is elegant. She is very humble. She is extremely generous. She is gifted with a heavenly voice. She is full with enthusiasm. She takes a very good care of everyone's welfare; the crew and everybody involved in realizing her project,mini concert or anything. She is appreciative! These characteristics of Dato' Siti have never failed to mesmerized those around her.
I have been attending her concert once (Konsert Satu in Istana Budaya, very recently). I have also met her face to face once back in Kuching during her nationwide tour. I have watched her performing live in front of my very eyes in Sibu some times ago at National Day Closing Ceremony which was held in Sibu, my hometown. Not to mention her too-numerous-to-mention TV shows and programmes which I hardly missed..
Last night was the night that I shall REMEMBER and CHERISH forever!!! I got the chance to actually TALK to her and SIT with Dato' Sit Nurhaliza side by side. I have had a SUPER QUALITY time with my beloved Dato' Siti Nurhaliza!!!!
There was an empty chair next to me. I did not actually expect her to sit RIGHT by my side in which she did. Shoulder to shoulder!! I was so EXTREMELY happy!! It is a rare chance to get to sit next to the most pretigiously hailed pop princess in Asia! I was speechless that everything happened far beyond my expectation. Owh, how sweet she is!!!
I remember talking to her about our first meeting. She nodded and flashed her 1 trillion kilovolt smile that melts my heart and caused my feet to shake. I congratulated her for her endless accomplishment as well. She responded very sweetly!!!! How I wish that I have her to myself! Haha.. I am indeed grateful for this avenue, anyway!!
And guess what, she treated everybody to a splendid supper! I enjoyed my KFC so much because Dato Siti bought it for us. Interestingly, the chicken tasted sooooooooo muchhhhhh better than ever.. Hehehe.. I too indulged myself pampering my lust over lemang and rendang. HEAVEN!!!!
She sang only two of her songs. Well, it was fine though because I got to meet her, sit next to her, talk to her, shake her hand, listen to her fantastic singing and most importantly, I was blessed with a magnificent chance to take photos with her.
Am wondering whether I would be ever to meet her again, eye to eye.. Wishing her the best and I'll always be supportive of u!!!!

No comments: