Monday, August 10, 2009

Four days before home!

It's Monday.. I am so thrilled because I will be home very, very soon!!! I am excited but I guess those at home are equally excited as well or perhaps much more. My mum and dad keep on asking for my flight details; the departure and the time of arrival even though they both have been informed of those for I don't know how many times.. Aren't my folks funny? And each time my mum makes a phone call, the conversation would be incomplete without her asking what do I want to eat... Hahahaha.. So luvly! And my pa has decided to take a half day leave to spend the second half of that Friday with me... In fact they call me EVERYDAY, not once but sometimes, one call in the morning and another at night. That makes it two calls a day.
There goes my sister... The one behind my homecoming plan. Hahahaha.. She keeps on feeding me with how much Angel missses his Kakel... I am well-updated about Baby Cheryl Ann progress as well. Hahaha.. And guess what? She has banked-in a RM100 for my cab from UKM to LCCT... Owh... Thank you so much!!!!
And Adrian doesn't want to miss this sweet drama too. He has already asked for a day leave to pick me up from Sibu Airport. I am informed that he will be bringing Angel along.
So unfortunate that my brother, Arthur could not join this reunion. He has a class to be attended on Saturday.. It's ok.. I'll be meeting him in a month time because I'll be home again for a good 2-week this coming Raya holiday.
I guess I better start re-packing now. I packed for Raya holiday oredi ( I noe it's still too early). I did not expect myself to be home any sooner than Raya hol. For Raya I will be boarding MAS flight that generously provides me with 25 kgs baggage allowance. So now, I have to re-pack because the bag is slightly heavy since AirAsia would allow only 15 kgs for the baggage.
Anyway, I bought 6 different types of mooncake and 2 types of serunding. And of course bajussssssss for Kakak Angel and her Adik Ann.. Thinking of kampua, kompia, cakoi, mi goreng basah, PLR (shhhhh), pulut, pinsip and pansuh ehm.. hehehe...

2 comments:

Nana said...

So jeles of kakel walter~~~~

leysia said...

haha..its always great being with ur own family....;)