Monday, August 10, 2009

My work, my pride

I guess some of you may be tired of me questioning almost everything in life... Bear with me, still, yea.. Hehehe... Owrtye, I am actually wondering how can a person take his task or job or work so lightly? Isn't she or he concerned witht the end product? I just can't believe my ears sometimes when I heard people saying something like you-know-what! Maybe I have forgotten that each of us have our own preffered style to get something done. As long as it is done, right? I don't want to answer that question.
I take pride in my work because I did each with great passion and with a warm heart. No matter how long it would take, no matter how far it may go, mo matter what it takes, I will ensure that the end product is my best. And of each, I will make sure that it is something fresh and new. Once I have decided to start on something, I will travell the 1,000 miles journey if that is what it required. Anything that cross my way shall be dealt with wisedom though sometimes (or is it most of the times?) I tend to be a bit emotional. I guess I learnt this value from my parents. They will never give in!
All this while, I have been gripping tightly on this proverb. "Hendak Seribu Daya. Tak Hendak Seribu Dalih." And I guess it works its magic.

No comments: