Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sooner than I thought

Should have done this earlier!!! I will be going home much much earlier than I thought I would. I am sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! So very happy that I will be boarding the first flight to Sibu in less than 2-week. How can I not be happy? I hardly face another day here in UKM without having to think of home.. I guess that is the very reason that I got sick so easily. I have been coughing for more than a week.. I have done with the first circle of my antibiotics but it appeared to be not as effective as it had.
The power of heart has conquered the power of mind. Just can't wait. Can't sit still either. Owh.. Wanna start the countdown now...
Today is Sunday the 2nd... How many days left before Friday the 14th? Let us count together!
Lalalalalala.. llalalalal.. shut up Walt.. hahaha

No comments: