Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My room

This is the place that has witnessed a lots of me... This is my nest, my kennel, my hut, a place that is unbeatable by just about anything.. When I am within this little territory of mine, the outside world may not be able to interfere in anyhow. Not any form of invasion shall break the shield that is sealed with a collective of rich goodness of mankind. Perfectly guarded. Untainted is my room!
The moment I walk into this modest sanctuary of mine, I would get the peace of mind! The magic last since the ancient time. My private place that offers me solace. Once I throw myself to my bed, I would be instantly reenergized and I am ready again to walk out the door.
When I need inspiration, my unassuming bookshelf would dance with my heart to the rhythm it longs for. Feeding my soul with the unmistakenly aspiring books that may repurify my tainted perspective.
When my ears need some sort of music, the room would sing me a lullaby that would lead me to a deep, tranquil sleep.
When my eyes need a rest, the pictureques, scenic view that my windows offer would make my eyeballs jump triumphantly.
My room is surely not the closest match to any leading uncountable stars of any leading hotels. But, it is indeed the closest match to what my heart needs.
I want to be there now.. But, I am here.. Miles apart..

No comments: