Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love movies...

I have listed the movies that I must watch and marked the premiere of each on my table calender so that I would not miss any. To my delight, most of the movies have left me with a kind of an emotional impact. Angels and Demons (spitirually inspired), Terminator Salvation (friendship), Transformers II: The Fallen of the Revenge (family value). Harry Potter: The Half-blood Prince & G.I Joe: The Rise of the Cobra (love never dies).. And I I'll make sure that I'll get myself the DVD of each because I will be wanting to watch those movies again.
But, it was a sorry sight for the fan of Harry Potter. I am not entirely amused and I find the sequel very uninspiring unlike the previous four. I really felt like walking out the cinema. I even went asleep for a few second and was only awaken by the sound effect. This too-heavily publicised Harry Potter was a turn-down. And this remind me to a Chinese movie which did me the same thing too. I am a big fan of kung fu movie. However, this one is just the otherwise. The plot was developing at the pace of a snail. But, at least I stayed till the end of the movie for Harry Potter. For that Chinese movie, I walked out in the middle of the movie..
Looking forward to watch '2012' which will be in the cinema this November. Chow..

No comments: