Saturday, August 8, 2009

Driving license

You gotta believe it... I lost my driving license the other nite. And it happened because I was so damn careless. What on earth would make me think that placing my wallet in the, (wat do we call it again?) 'bakul motosikal' was a sound idea? I put on a short with no pocket, ma.. So lazy to carry it on my hand that I ended up deciding on something really foolish...
I risked myself to be the victim of a snatch-thief. That is one. Secondly, I might have gotten my wallet flying with the gushing wind. Too bad, I refused to give these two likely-to-happen probabilities too much a thought though I have foreseen it!!! See.. See.. What a moron I was?
The nightmare was then realized! Yea, I lost it. Dear Robin had to sacrifice his dinner to help me to locate my license. We tracked slowly and patiently the route that we have taken for twice and it was nowhere to be found. Ahhhhhh... The search was not easy because we have to depend solely on our bare eyes. And it was at night!!
Then I told Robin to forget about it and suggested him to go for our dinner instead. You must be wondering after what had happened, how could I still have my appetite to eat? Anyway, I enjoyed my nasi goreng pattaya with 3 chicken and 2 beef satay!! Lick2... Hahaha.. Well, there is no use to cry over the spilt milk, right? Though deep inside, I couldnt stop cursing.. Huhuhu... Later, after our spoilt but yummie dinner, I checked the JPJ website for the nearest office. I got the address and the phone number as well as the hotline. Well, nothing much could be done not until the next morning.
I woke up early and I guess I was the first to call the JPJ. I told them that I lost my driving license and I asked them what shall I do next. I have a bewildering thought that I have to go to the police station to lodge a report, to go to the court for
surat sumpah, to do this and to do that. Hahaha... So fortunate that all I got to do is to have my I.C photostated, bring along a passport-sized photo and get my RM20 ready.
Harni would be my next victim since I do not know where is the JPJ office located in Putrajaya. As generous and helpful as she always is, she agreed to help. Everything is sorted out well. Now, I have my driving license and I swear I would never repeat this dumb mistake ever again!!

1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

exactly dude!!you have grown mature, i mean your way of thinking. keep it up dude!!=)