Monday, August 10, 2009

I feel I am being left out..

Hate it when I started to fell this way... Hmmm.. I remember telling someone that we can't expect to be treated similarly by others no matter how nicely we treated them.. It is us who wanted to treat them so nicely. So, expect NOTHING in return because they have never asked to be treated so divinely.
However, if the pattern isn't so desirable, I guess I may feel this awful... When you have been giving too much that you receive nothing in return, unless you are heartless, then you wouldn't feel as bad as I am now.
Do I make myself sound calculative here? Please, don't you spare that thought. Everything that I did was sincerely done! But, the only trouble is, when you receive not a single sign of appreciation, how would you feel?

No comments: