Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pardon me, please!

This particular entry is indeed an insult to the overall me!! I have never been using those crooked words so openly but I am in need to let go of those disrturbing emotions continents away from my system!
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Fuck off!!!
Just dont speak a word..
Mind u????
I just hate you for wat u hav said just now!!
Blah la!!!!
I mean it!!!!
Get lost!!!
Dont you hear it!
I have had enough of this nuisance!!
If I didnt get those words typed here, ppl wd see your face bluish tomorrow.. And I just dont want to do that quite yet!! Dont want to tarnish my reputation and my good record!
Holy SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
Hoi, aku ada hati juak!! Just be careful with your words!! Dont blindly say wat u r uncertained with! Dont simply say things that u r not accustomed with!! Dah, blahhh!!
(Now I feel better)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r one to watch out for dude. dun let the temper get into u.

Walt said...

Let me add some more.. C*B**! Phew.. At least I didnt smack that person right at his bloody face! I am controlling my anger now. Though may not as well as u perhaps, I am still in control.. Thanks, by the way!

Walt said...

To you Mr/Mrs Anonymous, I dont mean to be rude.. The feelin' was just too overwhelming seconds back.. Please accept my apology.. Cheers, mate! And now, phewwwwww... I got to not feel it by writing what I intended to say in this little sanctuary of mine..