Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stalker.. stalker.. go away..

I am sick of this guy. Digi Monster betul.. I just do not know how he did it. He makes himself visible as long as I am outside my room within the college compound. He would try to talk to me, making himself friendly. At first, I thought all of those meetings were coincident. Since I do not want to appear rude, well, I tried to be friendly too. What freaked me the most is the way he talked to me. His eyes, his intonation... Eiiiiiiiiiii..... And let me try my very best to recall our exact latest conversation. You just do not want to know how weird our previous conversationss were. Just let me made this only one public.
I was doing my laundry when I realized he was approaching. Owh, my! Kenak mesti datang waktu tok?? Eiii.. I then rushed out from the laundry area so that I did not have to listen to his nuisance.
Monster J: Eh, Walter!! Jap jap..
Walter: Nape??
Monster: Nyanyi sambil goyang2 kepala
Walter: Awak knape? (I showed him that he DISGUSTED me EXTREMELY. But, he didn't understand the strong paralinguistic signal that I was apparently displaying)
Monster J: Bile agaknya dapat bilik Walter, yek? (What I understood from this very sentence is tat he wanted to somehow become my roomate. So damn sick!! Ada hati!!)
Walter: Lawakla awak!!!! (I said it with anger and walked away)
I heard him singing my name and laughing. Oi, are you nuts or something??? Aduhhhhhhh.. Paloi kali juak rupa tetak.. Bodo..

7 comments:

Nana said...

Hahahahahaha.....walter ada peminat!!

Walt said...

Ceh.. Ya faggot ya Na.. Ada ka patut.. Ngek nya ya..

Nana said...

Hahahaha....kitak kiut bah walter. Mestilah nya tertarik...p hati2lah ho. Ada indah di harass nya kelak..

LovelyEyna said...

oh, darling... u've got yourself another fan ;p be careful, o... ;p

Walt said...

Hmmmm...

LovelyEyna said...

kidding jak, bah :) or "adulting" as you put it ;p

Walt said...

hehe.. sik terasa pun..huhuhuhu