Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's celebrate some more for the years, many, many years to come..


My inik's 80 + birthday.. She looks gorgeous as ever, doesn't she?


My 22nd birthday.. With inik.. Such a great pleasure to have you around on my special day


Let us celebrate the coming June, 17th for many many years to come, k!!


Though it's a bit blur, I love this photo, still!!! It reminds me that our life may fade with time and we are therefore to cherish every single moment that we have for once it passes us, the time will never come ever again. Just do not want to live a life with regret...

I just want the whole world to know that this beautiful lady is indeed the empress of my heart!! I love her so much!! Her smile is the best ever. Her words are just so soothing.. So inspiring. Making each of my day so lively.. With her presence, I feel so light. World seems to be at its eternal peace. Her cooking.. Owh.. So NYAMAI!!!! I'll see u this Gawai, inik.I am flying home!! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

3 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

what a lovely entry, darling... :) this entry makes my eyes teary... we manage to make each other cry tonight, o...? ;p your inik's one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen and i'm not kidding. her gentleness and her patience shine on her face. she reminds me so much of my grandma. i pray that your inik will get well soon :) be patience, k... :)

Nana said...

Sweet~~ I still remember how she was when we met her. She's just like you. The sweetest. Hehe....Get well soon inik!! yerdeh~

Walt said...

How else could i ever express my heartfelt gratitude to each!! Thank you, darlingss..