Friday, March 20, 2009

Drama...

Build me a shield, a sturdy safeguard that would filter any nerve-racking influence to trespass my frail system. So unfortunate however, being put in such a brainteaser constraint, sometimes, I just can't help but to have my say heard. I have been trying my very best to not allow myself to be driven emotionally and also to not be affected by my immediate surrounding. But, when people start talking and when my ears are actively listening and when my mind is aggressively judging and when the target is apparently bothersome, infuriating and maddening, I may then habitually share my superfluous opinion though in fact, I may have no single issue with that very person at all. Somehow, to a certain extent, it is dreadfully true that the person has actually caused so much chaos, commotion, fuss and headaches as well as heartaches. Thus, when my soul which is forever searching for serenity is troubled by this sickening ambiance, well, I may then utter hurtful words, laying out emotionally-provoked remark. Slowly but steadily, the temperature would increase. Aaa...Oo..oo.. High time!! I guess I better walk away. So that, I would not be involved in this trifling, little drama. I think it would be better to observe from far and be more reserved. Once uttered, you would render yourself to be quoted. The consequence would always be bad. Let me just continuously and compliantly pray for the shattered soul; that it would soon find itself peace.

No comments: