Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A lifestyle change is all I need... But how??

Looking at myself, I find an empty soul. Nothing but emptiness. Just another man.. Merely another being. I have been looking high and low to find out what distinguishes me from the other.. The finding? Naahh.. I am actually tired of being me. It was like that yesterday. It would be like it today. And tomorrow would just remain the same. What goes around comes around. What I have given, I will get it all back.. How to amplify my life. Making it a bit richer? Not too-overly dull and so routine and mundane? Going out? Nothing much would I find. How may I contribute? Sigh.. I envy others' life for theirs are appeared to be more exciting. New day with new discovery. I feel lonely.... I am sick of feeling sick.. Tired of being tired.. Lonely for being lonely. If you wanna say that I am unappreciative, do reserve your comment to yourself. I am whining because I am in need for a more adventurous and a colourful life.. So far, my life is very stagnant. Similar occasions are repeating themselves now and again. It may provide me with different experiences.. But how much have I learnt? I believe that is the reason why I am not mentally and emotionally growing. What would it be like for the many years to come? I am hunger for something new...

3 comments:

Nana said...

I feel the same way too. Sometimes, i feel like I don't even know who I am anymore. kepak ooo walter?? kmk kepak aieee....i want the old nana back. =(

Walt said...

Kann.. On u wanting the ld Nana back, I am longing for a new Walter.. haha..

Nana said...

Hahaha....good one! Walter mok nyanyo lagu justin la... "the old me is dead and gone". Hehe