Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A ship without a captain...

Hmmm.. Pardon me "SIR,"(I practically read it out loud with the most sadist sarcastic intonation that I could) but I just have to write... This very dear smone of us needs a *^%^*!! He really pissed me off this time. If you refuse to teach us, just DO NOT EVEN NOD YOUR HEAD at the first place for the pay that you are now receiving is HARAM!! You come in late! You merely place us as the others; so insigificant that you could afford to keep on resheduling your tutorial slots. Hey!! Please show us that you are committed. Eh, what is the point of attending the damn tutorial when in fact we gain nothing from you?? ZERRO!!! How I wish that I could bring up this matter to the coordinator? I really wanted to but I feared that I would risk myself failing in this course.
What has actually happened today? Let me unveil to you how irresponsible he is..
1. He said the tutorial would start at 2 p.m. We were then told that he would only be around at 3 p.m.
2. It was 3 p.m alreaady. Where was he?? Still no where to be found..
3. Only after 15 minutes after 3, after a tormenting 1 1/4 hours of waiting, he then entered the class without even APOLOGIZING and reasoned his lateness.
4. Well, we started to present our poster. Then everyone's attention started to divert, not so much because of the presenters but because of HIM.. He hardly listen nor concentrate on our poster presentations. All throughout the presentations, he was busying himself with his damn handphone, sms-ing and calling.. It would be funny and hilarious if he asked us to keep mum and focus while he himself DID NOT!!! Luckily, he didn't.. WTF!! What happened to our mark, I wonder (though he told us that everybody passes).
5. When he was about to call it a day, he told us that everyone has to come up to present. Please take note that he did not even care to have us notified before we began presenting. And he would also somehow penalised those who did not present!! Durj@#$$ F^%& YOU!! He should have mentioned his marking criterion at the very first place. For some lecturers, they do not even mind if one represented his entire group though it is said that the presentation would be evaluated too!! So, please justify, MIND YOU!!! This is insane!! This is unfair.. Would this be heard?? No.. For he refused to tolerate and compromise!! FINE!!!!!!!!!! Pity are those who have to be the victim of his intolerance.
6. He offered us no guidance at all. He is always out of reach. He told us to reach him through email but some did not even get his reply. And he said that he could not open 2007 doc. What about mine?? I sent him my poster and my slide show presentation as well in 2003 doc. Why didn't he reply then??
Literature was fun and no longer is now and the reason being is that, he has killed all the passion that I once have..
So, reflecting on the title, would the ship that we are now boarding on would capsize and sink? Do not even give it a chance. Let the co-pilot and the cabin crews take charge and we would reach the harbour safe and sound..

No comments: