Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Should I stay?

When your urge is to love but you are so much driven to hate, you would feel terrifyingly helpless at its extreme. You would feel stifled. You would force to gasp over a lungful of air when there is only little left. Your prospect grows to be fuzzy & hazy. Enough said. Isn't it obvious that to hate is to hurt yourself more?
Every so often, I have made myself iniquitous by making myself to believe that friendship is the toughest to keep up with. You can't give too much. Neither can you receive too much. You can't either be moderate at all times. You shall not expect too highly as well. No matter how vigilant and heedful you are, you would somehow STILL be caught in the middle of your passage.
FRIENDS do come and go.This is indeed the most universally shared FACT which would lead me to this question. "Should I then, stay?" This horrendous piece of concern has kept my psyche occupied for the whole day long. I have been left recalculating and reevaluating my judgment. I refused to be fooled by my awe-inspiring sentiment. Remember when I said in my preceding blog entry that "this is the point of no return?" I have yet to decide.
To that particular someone... I would not deny that I am gnashing my teeth still. Yes!! I do admit that I am fuming still!! Anger aside. Let us do some rationalizing here. How could I possibly leave and end everything that we have built with tears and laughter? I can't afford to see myself demolishing the castle that we have built with wonderful dreams and thoughtful fantasies. I just can't. Can you? Owh...
I wanted you back so bad. Every single piece of you. But, do you feel the way I do? It may be easy for you. But it is nearly a matter of life and death to me. It is a really bloodcurdling and petrifying experience to hate once more when my gut is to love and to cherish and to treasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a true fren is sum1 who stays wen others walk away... dho, the decision is yours to take

Walt said...

The decision s not entirely mine.. It is the other as well as mine.. "our" decision I shall call it.. Thanks, Jo