Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 weeks before final exam...

This semester is coming to its end already. It is so damn near that it get me chickened out. I have 9 group-assignments which are left untouched still!! I have yet to do my revision. I do not bother to keep myself occupied with books. All I did was to keep on hating, disliking & criticizing my tutors, my lecturers and few other courses that I consider RUBBISH!! What good would it bring? Naa..aa.. Hmmmm.. I sound pretty bad, huh??
Please remind me once again of my very being here. I guess I have forgotten. I am enjoying my youthful moment too much, I think. Like there is no tomorrow. Doing unnecessary stuff which is not beneficial at all, hallowing in self-pity, dealing with heartaches & headaches, shopping compulsively, devising unworkable diet plan, grumbling, those are thing that I am really good at.. This semester is obviously not productive. What have I learnt? Zerro?? Eh, no.. I learnt to trust only a few and to not invest so much faith in others (again, heart matter). What is to become of me?
Or maybe that is how it works this semester. Maybe there is no other way but this. If that is it, well, I would be fluid and follow the flow. Whether or not I would reach the end triumphantly, it is yet to be known. One thing for sure, I would be doing something to have my accomplishment repeated. Let me now renew my pledge, my vow and my oath!!
Anyhow, I do not want to leave this semester with a mess. I want to leave it feeling good. All Angels and Saints, please pray for me..

5 comments:

Robin Wong said...

embak ilek lah...that is all about study...if you took it too seriously, it might turn out to be the other way round...i am not telling you that you abandon your study, but to tackle it in a more relax and joyful way...hehe...=)

Walt said...

Exactly.. But, some kind of pressure is needed to move us forward.. And in my case, taking it too lightly would do me more harm than good.

Walt said...

Thinking of it again, how much time have I allocated for studying as compared for entertainment?? Something that I ought to take seriously!! Huhuhuhuhu

Robin Wong said...

usually, we think that we spend too much time on entertainment...but we neglect the function of entertainment...=)

ash_mirza said...

ilekla jee... just take eth simple... dun stress urself k... perhaps my style wont suit u well... but im sure u can be more relaxed n more studious at the same time... it depends on u dude!!!