Monday, March 16, 2009

Malu!!!

I was to respond to a very motherly-nature call this morning. The fact that I was singing was alright still.Let's make the lyric known... "I want to BERAK, babe." Which was sung sensuously and REPEATEDLY in my attempt to place my key in the door knob to lock the door. You do know how fast you have to get to the washroom in such a time, ryte? And u do also understand the pain that u have to endure.. The rush, the aching stomach would result in disillusion. I ended up singing a stupid song with a stupid lyric. Loud enough that people who passed by could notice. Malu.. I felt the heat and the pang on my face.. BLUSHING!!! Hua3...

4 comments:

Nana said...

Hahahahahaahahahaha!!! maluuuu~~

Robin Wong said...

hahahahahahahahahahha...=D

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.*rolling on the floor* hahahhahahahhahaaaaa
oh man, are u sure you're ok? hahahaa

Walt said...

HAhaha.. mental... check.. no problem.. hahaha