Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spoilt morning..

I took a 0830 bus as routine this morning. The bus ride was fine. Not until I was about to make my way out as the bus was reaching Faculty of Education, something stupid happened. There was a big guy in Faculty of Engineering jacket blocking my way. He was standing right next to the bus driver, in front of the exit. I said excuse me. He did not respond. And I said excuse me for the second time, perhaps he missed the first. Still, he did not make any move. Then, I had to squeeze myself in order to step out of the bus. So unexpected that I was PRACTICALLY rolling out from the bus and lying on the sandy pavement. I hurt my back so badly and I became extremely mad. I rushed back into the bus and pushed that guy at his shoulder and yelled "Watch out, man!". He was shocked. I went out of the bus shamefully. I did not know whether I did the right thing. He did say sorry. The harm was done anyway. Reflecting on it, only if he was not there and only if I was emotionally stable, this stupid incident might not happen. Well, my emotion was already ruined. And he was 'playing' with me at the wrong time, a perfectly inappropriate timing. I hate to say this. Maybe the next time when I see him around, I would, perhaps, apologize..

2 comments:

Nana said...

Nang jak spoilt. It's ok lah walter.. forgive him before you go to bed and you'll wake up tomorrow feeling much better...hopefully. Hehe

Walt said...

Hahaha.. dah dimaapkan.. huhuhu.. Thanks Nana