Friday, March 20, 2009

Best Actor

I may not be good in hiding my emotion. I do find it is hard to fake A smile when I am annoyed. My paralinguistic signal would be so strong that my feeling would be expressively displayed. My outer shell would become my own traitor. I do not have to struggle to tell people that I am happy or sad or mad or contented. But, I guess I am pretty much a "good actor."
Surrounded by a community which is occupied with a thousand and one different personality, sometimes, I just have to put up an act to ensure survival. In life, we do meet people that we loathed and despised so much because of their audacity and insolence. Live with it or die without it. In such a situation, my only wise option is to put up an act very professionally.
How am I dealing with people who is full with air and arrogance? Fact no. 1 that you have to bear in mind. This type of people would never change. Fact no.2. They would only see what they wanted to see. Fact no.3. You are always wrong and he is well, always right. So, it would be useless to argue with them for they will never listen. Save you debating spirit for a better reason.
Call me a hypocrite then. But, before you jump to that unfair deduction, consider this. I have to pretend that everything is fine because I do not want to create more trouble though my inside is rotting and stuffy. I have had enough with whatever that is made available by these morons and dickheads. I am not cheating myself because I know it is at its best to avoid any form of argument. Prevention is better than cure, remember?
In fact, to smile when you are mad is the greatest feat ever. It is mind over matter. At least, I get to learn to control my temper. The most valuable lesson after all. So, I am not actually faking it. Neither am I putting up an act. I am just doing whatever it is necessary with the intention that I would wake up with a smile the next morning. It is one of the efficient means to live to tell the tale.

5 comments:

Robin Wong said...

life is a stage and we are all actors...

ash_mirza said...

PELAKON LELAKI TERBAIK jatuh kepada WALTER UMPANG....haha...sesuai sangat jee koh...

Nana said...

“Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made.”
George F. Burns

apprehension said...

agree with robin.. play ur role well and u'll be loved by everyone.. :D so happy role playing... dont four play in public ok? LOL

Walt said...

Wah3.. U ols.. hahaha