Monday, March 16, 2009

Counter attack (Laptop-ing)

I tot I could retain the smile for at least, a day!!!! It was not even half a day and my laptop decided to ruin my day!! Grrrrrrrr.. I had gotten everything personalized.. I spent a handsome RM119 (upgrade RAM) + RM30 (reformat). For a not-too-obvious-a-reason, I could not open my D, where all my assignments, photos, fav songs and movies were ONCE located!! I asked Robin to help out.. We were cracking our brain to find out the source of the problem but to no avail. Then, came Dylan who spent nearly 2 hours to retrieve my treasured documents and files. While Dylan was trying every posssible means to get over the problem, Ash, Alex, Ina and Safa were trying to convince me that everything would be okay again. Thanks, guys!! Everything went down the drain, expectedly. Nothing could be done.. Anyway, thanks to u Dylan. But, there was a hope still. I was thinking of consulting a 'professional.'
In no time, I was in Metro Kajang. Thanks to Robin for willingly compromising his discussion to get my laptop fixed. What I was about to be informed was expected. My D was severely damaged by an unknown virus. And yea.. My only option was to reformat my C as well as my D drive which simply meant I would LOST all of my docs and files!!!! U have noe idea how devastated I was. Adding to my misfortune, Robin and I were all soaked.. Caught in the rain on our way to UKM!! Sigh~~~ Am wondering how could Robin be so kewl still?? Thats the soul and the spirit that I needed ACTUALLY when greatly tested.. Thanks, Robin for being such a dear!!
And right at this moment, I am working from the very beginning again.. Scratching and scrapping and tracking and restructuring..

3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

u r mostly welcomed...since your documents are all gone, let's work hard together...=) though you have once completed urs...

Walt said...

Yea.. Eiiihaaaa...

Nana said...

Aih...tedah. Robin is a true friend.. so sweet~~