Monday, March 23, 2009

Never ever ready

I received a devastating call minutes back. My grandma is unwell. She has been suffering from servical cancer for nearly a year now Going for chemo and all those tormenting, so-called-life-prolonging stuff.. Right now, what I wanted the most is to be there in Kuching, sitting next to her, holding her hand and stroking her white soft hair lovingly.
Robin is here.. Am trying to calm my nerve.. Not trying to show what is already obvious. Dear Lord, I do earnestly pray that my dearest grandma would be blessed with great health and abundant love. The greatest of each of all. Please, spare her some more time to witness my accomplishment; that she would one day, be able to come to my graduation; be able to sing her great grandchildren a lullaby; that one day I would be able to buy her gift with my own salary; that one day, we could go touring around the world. Make those days possible dear Lord. Jesus, Son of God, Mother Mary, all Angles and Saints, please protect her soul from any devillish intention. Keep her spirit warm. Make each day a wonderful one for her...
To inik, aku semampai sembiang ke uan, taja pan aku jauh ba menua orang. Nganti aku pulai...
I'll be home. Wait for me. We have stories and lots more to share.. Dear grandma, be strong. U are a fighter!!!!!!!! Goodbye is the last word that I wanna hear. Not in my lifetime..
Answer my prayer!!

3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

she will be alright, god willing..let pray together for her well-being...

ash_mirza said...

she will be fine....u just need to pray for her health k...

Walt said...

That is so thoughtful, guys!! Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!!