Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moving on to the other chapter

Wooowooo... I wanted to close this dark chapter of my life very soon. Could not hold on it for too long. I knew deep inside, I do have some strength reserved some where. I have to rise up.
I have been tested even more greatly before. I would definitely be able to sail through this rough sea. Since my ship had capsized, by now, I have gotten my paddle ready, though I may row my boat very slowly but surely.
To Ash, Robin and Ina dear, special thank to each and every one of you for boarding with me. It is such a pleasure to have you guys around through this turbulence.. I also wish to address every too many kind soul, Nana, Hai, Dewi, Abg Hak, Zack and few others, who diligently pray for my feat and continuously keep their faith alive and flaming hot though I was at the very dead end. I am amazed with the patience and passion that you have. Very thankful for such a warm blessing.. Can't express my heartfelt gratitude better than this.
I do believe somehow in the nearest future, I would be tested again. It may be tougher. However, I know that nothing that I could not handle with you and God around. Yeah, through mistake I learnt greatly, through YOU I would walk steadily.
I pray that God would sprinkle His blessing upon you abundantly.

6 comments:

Robin Wong said...

u r welcome buddy...no matter what will happen to you in the future, just bear in mind that, no matter what it is, it will get over soon.=)

Walt said...

That's very true.. It's just that, in such a time, you would find everything bleak. You hardly see sunshine. You can't even find the way out as if it is the end of the world. But, life is not over yet. Our journey is far long ahead. However I faced it this time would be a handy learning experience. Thanks again..

ash_mirza said...

u r welcome boy!!! (boy laaa)....
thats the spirit u shd hv...thats gud...hehe....be strong n face eth wif a smile....hehe

Nana said...

You're very welcome....walaupun kmk siktauk apa mek polah...hehe. Regarding the 'fall' that u mentioned earlier, it's part of life. It's not the falling part that we should be concerned about...it's how you get up and start walking again that really matters...Good Luck!! muah muah~~

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

SAPRI???

Walt said...

Oooppssss.. Hhehehe.. YEa.. Bouquet of thanks to u too, Sapri!!!