Thursday, May 7, 2009

I want to relive every great moment of my life..

Seriously, I want to relive my every great, sweet moment of my life. You too, must in love with this idea, musn't you? To live a day without much hurdle is like you are putting on the oxygen mask where everything is vivid and your mind is clear.
What I may be feeling right now may be driven by my loneliness. Perhaps, I have been trying very hard to make my life colourful, to make each passing second a memorable one. (Come on, Walter. You have to learn that you are living what we termed as LIFE!! Don't you get it?)
Have I lunged everything out? I guess I have not. I feel SO HEAVY, so DISHEARTENED and so LOST... So empty that causes a mssive jam in my entire system. DAMN IT!! SHOOT!! I guess I am a freak. Yeah, indeed Walter is a freak.. I feel like I am World's No. 1 JERK!
What good would it bring by grumbling, cursing, wallowing and reeling on my heartaches? Am I letting it go from my disdain, corrupted mind? Or am I leading myself to a barely discernible path which the end is not the glory but the wretchedness?
(Debating with myself) Woi.. Walter.. You need to seriously wind out! Go for a fresher air and a more encouraging viewpoint. Do not motion yourself to a self-destructive passageway. Ahhhh... Gosh.. It's difficult to divert my already bothered mind to something lively... Maybe good movies and some catchy songs ould help.. Am trying each out now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

)=

movie? lets go! :D

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

kenak ko mcm ok jak slalu ho? no sign yg ko ada masalah mcm yg blog ko potray. if aku punca masalah ko, do let me know. ko tauk la, aku tok jenis yg bising2. maybe kadang2 aku sik tauk yg nyakit hati org, nie la tauk, ko kecik ht. susah juak, mun kepas aku bc blog ko, aku tend to assume yg aku yg mbak masalah. so better make things clear. some things mmg la better left unsaid, tp mun dah semua left unsaid, susah juak.

Walt said...

Hahaha.. sikla Sap.. Internal conflict jak.. Got nothing to do with you.. No worries.. Have to learn to let go through my very own typical way.. Sori to lead you to think that way.. Ahakzz...