Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Imsomnia

Never thought that I would have problem with sleeping. I am still wide awake and let me tell you that it is now 3.30 in the morning and I am still fully awake. Hardly feeling any drowsiness. I am surprised to learn that these couple of days, I spent a very minimal hours on my bed. Hardly reaching 4 hours per day! Gosh.. I guess I shall blame it on the whether. It is so damn hot. The moment I lay on my back, the sweat would as well start to flow profusely, drenching out from my every tiny pore.
I have taken countless galloons of plain water to get myself refreshed and rejuvenated and most importantly, CHILLED which causes my stomach to bulge perceptibly. It looks like a balloon that is about to poooppp!! In fact, you may also look for me at the bathroom for I would spend more than 15 minutes to chill myself say you can't find me in my room. I could hardly adapt my biological need to this ever-rising temperature. Is this how it feels to live in a dry desert? And now, it is 3.40 a.m. Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop with my eyes wide opened!

No comments: