Sunday, May 17, 2009

Challenges

Dealing with people will never be easy. The hardest still is to deal with those who you really, really love and care about. You have to make them understand that the world is not always kind. In trying to get the message well-penetrated into their stone-like mind, one tiny mistake would definitely ruin everything. It must be done with the greatest care and absolute pre-caution.
Dealing with a heart may sometimes appear to be like dealing with life or death matter. You want to see them happy and trouble-free and yet you have to somehow interfere with their youthful and rebellious mind with words of wisdom so as to enable them to live a better life ahead. It may sound easy to tell someone what is wrong or what is right. It has never appeared as an easy task for me.
If happen that you are reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE bear it in your mind that my only intention is to get you to the right track. I love you so much that nothing in this world could ever replace that burning passion deep inside my heart to see you growing up as a flourishing somebody.
You do not have any idea how much it hurts to hear about your misconduct! How much pain has it caused! How much tears that I have shed! I hope you would listen and we do not have to go through this circle ever again. I would provide you with the entire space you need, the entire times you could do with, any amount of money, whatever it takes to make you a MAN! I hope one day you would realize that you are my PRIZED treasure! Because I AM YOU BROTHER!

Now, let me run miles after miles and continents after continents to look for my new inspiration to rekindle my broken heart.


1 comment:

ur bro~ said...

hmm` i'm fine! music in my veins...