Saturday, May 9, 2009

Strange world

My mind would be running wild freely, encompassing almost every details of my momentous life when I am alone. I would normally get carried into the world of the unknown and be kept in a critical thinking mode whenever I am unaccompanied and all by myself. Lots of things would flash in my mind. All the do's and don'ts, all the if's and all the why's taking and switching place one after another.
Most of the times, I am lost and hardly track my way back. This is the one moment that leads me to an intense depression. My mind, as terribily curious as it is, would struggle to wanting to unveil just about anything. Luckily however, at any other time, I may find the answer to my uncertainties which would elevate me to seventh heaven.
I am the kind of person who is hunger for an extended explanation. Wanting to know more and more and more of a thing even if it is understood with only one or two-word claritication. That's me.. The ever-curious Walter..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the curious case of walter u. moses!

aha!

hey im proud of you for being one of those who are not afraid to be who you really are. it's not a bad thing, at all.

Walt said...

Proud of me being me? Hahaha.. But, I am not Brad Pitt, darling..