Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Empty....

Shall I say it again!!!! I am tired of doing really nothing!!!!! It is different from you being tired of working all day long.. It is totally different. At least, you get to see the result or the end product after the sweat and your unconditional effort that you have invested. When you are unoccupied, you would be unproductive. You gain no satisfaction at all!
That's how I feel these couple of days. I am no difference from those who are bed-ridden. Feel so restless.. Waiting for nothing... Anxiously looking at the clock.. Each second is so, so, sooooooo reluctant to move to the other. My brain is dying for some kind of thinking. I need to keep moving but this waiting hold me back ruthlessly!

2 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

sabar, sayang, sabar... org gik ujian, bah... bacalah buku cerita untuk menambah vocab ktk ;p hehe...

Anonymous said...

omg..yalaa..sabar..sabar..

what else can you do.ey you should walk around and get to know some of the cute teachers maybe. hihii