Thursday, May 7, 2009

I thought you would...

I thought you would, argh.. never mind! Just forget about it. Which means I would have to fake everything mine again. I hate it to feel this way. I just can't help it. It is all because it is YOU who lead me again to this valley of misery. So unfortunate that to preserve whatever that we TOGETHER TREASURE, I have to be not truthful to myself ever again. To fake my entire self and to fake my happiness are the price that I have to pay.
The saddest part is, you will never understand. Can you just look into my very eyes to share the pain that I have to bear because of your ignorance? Huuhhh.. (Slapping my forehead) Another stupid expectation for you will never would. Maybe I am too good to fake my joy in front of you till you can't differentiate my real state of being.
Often, we neglect the seemingly unimportant things in out life. Keeping others on the wait. Holding others for too long with the uncertainty. We do not care to extend our thought a bit further.What you and I may find of less significant could mean a life to the others; an infamous ignored fact.
My perspectives is now very indistinct. Your ignorance has turned my entire self numbed. A bit deaden but I guess I have to move on. (Releasing a very heavy SIGH)
And when I see you again, while my heart is agonizingly screaming, my forgiving lips would be ever ready to fabricate its lovely smile. And, you, hmmm (smirk) not surprisingly, would never have a single idea or clue of how much trouble have you caused! The worst is yet to commence.

No comments: