Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leave me alone

To stay positive is one of the greatest challenges ever presented to me. I reacted too quickly to people's remark, leaving my heart bleeding and secretly crying. I know that I am just too sensitive most of the times. Overly reacting sometimes. But, I can't help and that is the most tragic part of my life.
I need to learn to stay calm. I need to master the art of self-control. Otherwise, I would be easily defeated. Or maybe, I am just being expressive. Sigh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

we all have this feeling. but try not to think about it if you know it's bad for you. be in control.
forget it as fast as you can.

think of happy things.

it's hard.
but it helps. (:

Walt said...

Thanks, dear!!