Friday, February 13, 2009

Owh, St. Valentine.. Fill my heart!!

Should I ever be thankful for the inauguration of this Valentine's Day? Hmmm.. 23 years, ladies and gentlemen.. Can u imagine that? 23 years have passed and gone and I am yet to celebrate this special day with that special someone. Even worst, could u imagine that none of those years have I been in a relationship?? Pay atention to the article used.. A RELATIONSHIP.. Give this man a big round of applause, everyone!! Louder.. Yeah, louder.. What a feat. I could easily qualify to have my name historically written in World's Record.. An unbeatable accomplishment..
Put filial love aside. I do love my family and their love for me is insurmountable. Very much aware of this, indeed!! And to u, my dearest friends, bunch of thanks to each for making each second bubbly and vivacious!! XOXO..
I do feel a bit melancholic tonight.. Few hours left to Valentine's Day. While others are busying themselves for their big day, here I am sitting in front of my soulless screen, longing for more than a comradeship. Pathetic?? Pitiable, huh?
My younger brother talked to me over the phone just now. So excited he seemed to be. He told me that he would be spending the rest of tomorrow with his other half. And my sister, is blissfully happy at home with her charming daughter and of coz her ever-loving-and-caring hubby. Then, comes Darrel, my best buddy. He is occupied with designing a Valentine's Day card for his soulmate.
Would that moment ever come? Or would I be repeating this tragedy again the following year? Owh, Walter, dear..
St. Valentine, do me a miracle please! I dutifully pray!!

6 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

sik tauk mok padah pa... what i meant is that of courselah i know what to say but i'm gonna preach to you again. jadi, kmk malas, hehe... ;p your day will come... ;)

Walt said...

haha.. have heard of that for the past 22 years...

Robin Wong said...

aie...ne boleh u masuk dlm World Record sedangkan i m a year older than u n yet i m in the same situation??!!haha...

Walt said...

Melawan I la?? hahaha.. Tedah eh that we hav to row on the same boat and I perhaps for the so many countless years to come...

Anonymous said...

sometimes the best things come when you least expect it.

Walt said...

Hahaha.. That's very true as well, Fel..