Monday, February 9, 2009

Live Concert

This is among my wish that is yet to come true. I have always been dreaming of going to a live concert. And topping my list is of cause my sweet, darling pop queen,Dato Siti Nurhaliza. It would be an extra bonus if I would be able to attend those world-famous singers, Celine Dion's, Mariah Carey's and not forgetting this boyband, Westlife's. Would my dream become reality? I was actually driven to write about this after watching few live concerts by Malaysia very own song bird, Dato Siti, the magnificent Britney's and Jay Chow's high-tech live concert. I was indeed mesmerised by each.
I have just finished watching Westlife Live at Croke Park in conjunction with their 10th year anniversary. Such a wonderful and emotional concert. I got teary while watching it for each of their song is sang directly from their heart. So touching. I could not imagine if I was there, to listen to them singing live just right in front of my eyes. I might turn hysterical. The music, the atmosphere and the screaming of the die-hard fan are almost unbearable that I might as well pass out. Their voices are so heavenly. These bunch of guys are so talented and gifted with such a soothing voice. And some merit should be also given to their ever-inspiring songs for I never once failed to find my motivation in their songs.
A concert really does signify the success of a singer. And it make the singer closer to their loyal fan. As for Westlife's, the effort, the perseverance, the sweat, everything is translated into this beautiful concert. Thumbsssssss up, guys..

2 comments:

Snow said...

Topping my list is Dr Jemilah. :)

Walt said...

Hmmm, Nisa? I dont want to be rude.. But, do we noe each other and who is Dr. Jemilah, with utmost respect?? Thank you..