Monday, February 9, 2009

Courtesy

I have been tirelessly fighting for this bad feeling. And I have reached my limit. I can’t endure it anymore. I hope that writing it out would help to ease my discomfort. I wonder how a person could find joy in others’ agony. Let me rephrase. How could a person own a heart of a joy killer? Would it take a lifetime effort to become courteous? Your courtesy is all I need. It would not cost you even a single cent to keep the jolly ambiance for just another second. The moment you have come out with hurtful, inconsiderate words, it would be like a slap on my face. You do not want to be remembered as a stellar example of a selfish and brute existence, do you? I am drowning with the whole fiasco. Do not let me come into thinking that I am prepared to do anything I can to stop you, even if it means having to walk away from you. Every human life is to be cherished no matter how poor and how hopeless they may seem. Do not underestimate someone simply. You cannot tell what they are really capable of. Stop judging and reserve your destructing comments to only you. Do not make it audible. Equally important, you tend to assume that people understand when you are pulling their legs around. This assumed understanding may lead to a greater trouble. You can’t imagine how many hearts have you actually broken. Stop it before it is too late.

No comments: