Monday, February 2, 2009

Huhhhhhhh......

I dont know whether I could make it this semester.. New semester always comes with new challenges, new possibilities.. I normally embark on each new sem with high-volt smile. This semester however, has appeared to be one of the toughest since day one and it has taken my smile away. Maybe I worry too much..
And currently, I am looking for my strength. Looking for my inspiration.. Longing for a motivation.. Needing to be asppired..
I may have faked my everything at the very moment for I dont know how to react and what is the best.. Afraid that I may offend the others and afraid that I may hurt myself even more.. So afraid that everything is over.. So afraid that I'm done, just simply.. Owwhhhhhhh... My heart has sunken.. SOS!!
I want my normal life again.. And now, let me cry..

2 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

oh, darling... don't let yourself get carried away with what you're feeling... this is your life :) accept it with an open heart. make do with what you have now or rather, make things better, make yourself feel better. that is something you can always do whenever you're feeling down.
p/s: don't fake it. you look stiff ;p or in other words, you're not the world's greatest liar ;p

Walt said...

Quite an observer arent u?? Thanks, darling..