Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Disillusion

Last evening was a bit tormenting. I felt strange. I was really stressed out by the unknown. Well, then, I decided to spend my whole evening without any companionship; to be on my own while allowing my heart to search for its peace. I thought I would feel better after I took a short nap. I woke up to feel my helplessness. Owh.. What happened? What was bothering me? And I hope that good movie would help. What a wishful thinking for it did not make me feel any better. Owh yea. Maybe I should go out and get myself drunk.. Maybe a couple glass of beer or hard liquor would help. And in my mind were Alexander Andrew Kana, Dya or Robin to take me out. Ahhh..Just forget about it. It may not solve my uncertainty as well. I finally went to bed again listening to my mp3 player this time.
The moment I woke up this morning, I refused to let my heart to guide me. It is time for my wisdom and intelligence to take over. I must get out from this darkness. As so, as early as 0645 hours, I went to Stadium University and I jogged for 5 continuous rounds. After some workout, I walked to the hostel and just about to reach KTHO, I changed my mind and climbed Ibu Zain's staircase. What a terrific ambiance; fresh air, chirping bird and chattering monkeys.
There I was in my room, all sweating. Still hoping for a better day, I again refused to let my mind wonder. So, I did my laundry, I scrubbed my floor, got my doormat washed, and yeah my 2-pair of shoes too got to be sponged down.
I indeed feel better by now.

No comments: