Saturday, February 14, 2009

35 minutes to 12 midnight..

I spent my whole day reading Chinese Cinderella which I borrowed from Ash. A page-turner novel. I can now trust your judgment Ash. I got to listen to my two favourite radio channels as well; Fly fm and Hot fm. Have not been listening to any radio station for quite some times. So, my dates for the fisrt half of the day were a novel and my loyal mp3 player. Not too bad, huh though. U must be wondering about my room mate w hereabout. He has left for UTP for a dancing smthing. Came evening which turned out to be so routine. I went jogging for only 3 rounds today. My legs were hurt still.
Earlier this morning, after our lunch, I told Robin how much I miss Italian cuisine. So, we went to Metro Point Kajang for our eating spree. We had our dinner at Secret Recipe. I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese with Beef + Iced Lemon Tea + Hazel Cheese Cake. At the last bite, I could hardly breath because I was very full. However, I decided to continue munching. I told Robin that something crispy and fried were the next dishes that we shall go for. Shikiya was in my consideration which later brought us to BBQ Chicken instead. Hmmm.. Pissed off as I were for a long wait, I told Robin that we better move to the other place. So, our next destination was Reatoran Dai Chiong. Wallawei.. 3 set of dim sums, Taiwanese sausages and fried dumplings were our dishes over there. And ryte at this very moment, my stomach is still ballooning, visibly bulging.. Erkk.... Any better way to celebrate Single Awareness Day?? Hahahaha... And mine (or shall I say ours, Robin?)was indeed a splendid one.. Nyte everyone..

No comments: