Monday, February 16, 2009

Does education educating??

I found no fascination at all attending most of the lectures this semester. I found that almost every lecture that I forcefully attended are so discouraging, so demotivating, so daunting and so boring. There is hardly any enthusiasm. The lecture turns more upsetting and revolting with time. I am about to raise a white flag but I just can't. Again, I have to bear with them all till the end of this sickening semester.
Why don't I like this semester:
1. Demoralizing (A box of cigar on ur table?? Furrleaseeeeee. and ur baju?? Akaiiiii..)
2. Double standard. (I remember one saying this. "You must not be late, but I can."
3. No focus (Is it an Edu Tech or is it a photography lesson? Double check, sir, PLEASE!!)
4. Coming in and going out of the lecture hall just simply!!
5. Tardy (Sometimes I wonder whether they should reconsider the time for the lecture for they hardly make it themselves)
6. Overlapping (One subject shared almost the same topics of the other and we are basically relearning, resitting for examination and re-wasting our time here.. I am in need of something new and fresh!!)
7. Other project before tutorial or lecture at the expense of my time and I am tired of this..
And of all these nuisance, they expect us to be an EXEMPLARY TEACHER?? Gosh.. So sick la u..

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

i like your 'so sick la u...' hehe...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.totally different with our time right?