Sunday, February 8, 2009

Church of The Holy Family, Kajang

I went to The Holy Family Church for the very first time this morning together with Kim and Alex. Surprisingly I did after several unsuccessful attempts. I woke up pretty early not so much because I was eager to attend the mass but my biological clock is set in such a way already. In a way, I am telling u that I am such an early bird lately. Huahuhahi..
I find no fascination when I first entered the church. It is so much different from the one that I occasionally attended in Kuching (St. Joseph's Cathedral) and the one that I dutifully attended in my hometown. (Sacred Heart's Cathedral).
I see no life in the choir. Very unfortunate because I find good music, good band, good solo and good choir would touch my heart spiritually and fill my divinely need. However, I found the sermon was interesting becuse this is my first time seeing a priest get to relate quite well with the worshippers. He invited a teenage boy to the altar to demonstrate how to give a kiss of peace.
Mmmm.. I also find the design of the church a bit disheartening. Hehe.. I like the one with classical design not of a modern one. But, a credit shall be given because this church is fully air-conditioned. What a wordly wants, huh??

No comments: