Monday, February 16, 2009

Bitch or saint??

People once told me that she is of 'a type.' And I tried to convince myself that she is nothing as described. However, she slowly unveiled her insolence right before my very eyes. I started to feel uncomfortable myself. I guess she is not aware that she has annoyed me a lot, perhaps others too. What I hated the most is the way she raised her voice once she gets 'excited.' She would be a vulture and turn very bitchy, certainly! How I wish that I have a tonne of chillies and paste them on her bloody mouth so that she would get to learn her lesson of her discourtesy.
The good thing is, I would normally explode at the least provocation. When dealing with her, however, I get to learn to control my temper. The hardest lesson so far.
I dearly hope that she would realize that it may lead to an unwanted fuss if she continuously behaves the way she does. Or should it be us, her so-called friends, to actually accept her the way she is??

No comments: