Monday, February 9, 2009

Compulsive Shopper

I have been spending money not on my necessities but on my wants lately. And now, after spending and spending and spending and more spending like there is no tomorrow, the guilt has finally alerted my conscience. I have abused the trust that my parents have given me. They do believe that I would be wise with my financial management. And I am just afraid that I have proven them wrong, simply.
Now, I feel horribly bad because I am such a spendthrift. My father has sacrificed most of his free hours to earn for extra RM30 per hour to sustain my financial well-being. He would normally offered himself to work for extra hours for almost everyday to ensure that his son is financially sound. The sweat, the hard work and the tiring long hours would end up in my account. How do I show my gratitude? By being a squanderer.
Well, now, I have to devise a plan to avoid over-spending. I seriously have to cut down my daily expenses. Hence, I would have to learn to say no. And I do hope that my dear friends would understand if I have to turn their invitations down.
Aba, mummy, please accept my sincere apology. I know that both of you have thought me the value of money and how hard it is to earn even a single cent. I was just too-overly blinded with my material needs. I will now improve on it

No comments: