Friday, November 6, 2009

A word

I am a kind of a person who would remember any remark from just about anybody. Those words would echo forever. I am amused sometimes that people could simply forget what have they said and denied it simply when I told them that they actually did say such a thing. But, I just remember vividly how it was said. So, next time, be more precautious yea.
Life is full with surprises. Pleasant surprises, unpleasant surprises. Hmmm... Today, a word from a friend has elevated my spirit to a higher level. Thank you, dude. You make my day! Good beginning and I dearly hope that today would end well too.
You know how much a word could affect a person don't you? Words can either kill or otherwise it would heal you completely. That expains why we must be careful with what we are about to utter. As a saying goes, everything you say would be misquoted and would be used against you. See the underlying danger. Say something sensibly.

No comments: