Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aba, Happy 49th Birthday!!!!!

Piput, I know that your special day is tomorrow!! But, I am just too excited that I cant wait to write you a special entry on your special day. You may doubt me.. I mean, u may think that I have forgotten your actual birth date.. Ok. It is on 4th Nov 1960.. See, I do not forget your birthday.. Hahaha..

Piput, my world would definitely be bleak if I didn't have you; to walk just a little ahead; to show me all the turns in the road so that I am rightly led. I am very thankful and I always feel blessed for this irreplacable gift of God.

Thank you Piput for never being tired to guide me until this very moment. You make our physical detachment bearable because you make it a must to call each day without fail. You make me the luckiest son ever! I am indeed grateful for what I have now because it is all from you and of course mummy dearie..

Piput, hehehe.. Happy 49th Birthday. I pray that you are greatly showered with immense health and great happiness.. I pray that nothing shall taint your path. Lord Almighty, bless Moses anak Entiri with abundant love and joy!

Piput, this poem is beautifuly written by Joan Clifton Costner. Though it is not written by me, but, each word significantly meant for you, Piput and with some alteration made... hehe..

A poem specially dedicated to you Aba!!

What if I never sang a song
That my Daddy had taught to me?
What if no one was there to teach
What I've learned about at your knee?

What if you never made me laugh
Or wrestled me in the floor?
What if I never watched the stars
With a Daddy I adore?

Take me along, dear Daddy.
For, I watch every step you take.
I try to follow your footsteps.
So, make them plain, for my sake.

No wonder my Mommy loves you.
You're the apple of her eye!
And, I see you looking at Mommy -
Like you won the world's greatest prize!

I thank God every night for you, Daddy.
I'm the luckiest son in the land.
For I know that you practice, in earnest,
The life of a Godly man.

When I say my prayers, dear Daddy,
I always ask Jesus to bless
My Daddy, my helper, my hero ...
Who always knows what is best.

I'd like to thank you, dear Daddy.
I'd like the whole world to know
You're the best Dad a son can come home for.
Dear Daddy, I love you more than I did yesterday.

One day I'll have a family, dear Daddy;
Might have a child like me.
And because of your ways, dear Daddy,
I'll be the best I can be.

So, teach me your ways, dear Daddy.
Teach me the Savior's love.
Let's walk hand in hand, dear Daddy,
Toward that wonderful land above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you daddy is sooo lucky to have u..wish i can make a poem for my daddy2..

Walt said...

u could.. Hahaha.. Gd luck..