Thursday, November 12, 2009

A day before home

I wake up pretty early this morning, at around 7. Haha.. Got a lot of laundry to do.. My bedsheet, pillow cases and comforter.. Don't have the luxury of time since I'll be going to the airport as early as 6 a.m. tomorrow. Moreover, later today, I'll be joining Ash, Sap, Zack and Safa to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for including me guys.
Anyway, I was having fun packing last evening. I shall give a credit to my roomate Sapri. He will be staying here throughout the holiday. So, I don't have to trouble myself packing everything. I have to only prepare myself for my journey home. I am indebted to you, Sap! Thanks, mate!!
I am currently listening to Dato Siti's songs from her successful Konsert Satu!! So mesmerised by Destinasi Cinta, Ku Milikmu, Debaran Cinta and so many others! Will never be bored with her superb vocal performance.

No comments: