Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lonely and transportless

I am left to myself again. No companion, another buddy-less evening. How I wish I have a motorbike or maybe a car? I would leave my room and go outside to embrace the world! I am paranoid to the sound of engines. I know that people are going to have some fun somewhere and I am here all alone.
How lucky they are. Mobility is not an issue while it is a big deal for me. I regretted it sometimes that I refused to get myself a motobike when my parents offered me a while ago. I have to highly dependent on others' sympathy and generosity to take me out somewhere.
I am not as privilleged as they are. At times, when others are giving me a ride, how I wish that I could have an ultimate control
; going everywhere I want without thinking too much, But then, the machine isn't mine. Most of the times, I have to secretly wish that I want to go here and there. Only whispering to myself. Afterall, the car or the motorcycle is not mine. Shouldn't I be just gratified instead that people have me included in their voyage?
I can't deny that I envy some of my classmates who get to go to a lot of places; only possible with cars or at least a motorcyle. Even when I heard some of my friends are having fun at simply mamak, how I wish that I could be around! But I just can't! Unless the place is accessible by bus or the least the place is only within walking distance, then maybe I may join their merriment.
Then again, going out would also mean that a considerable huge amount of money would be spent too. This is KL; the fuel, the toll, then the food.. Everything comes in a package. It can't be either too good or too hopeless.
One day, YES, one day, I will not feel unattended to like this no more! I will have my own CAR and I will go anywhere I love too. Hehehe.. Brrroooooooommmmm, brooooommmmm.. Taaa~

6 comments:

QieYaH said...

boh lpk kau mun dah da broomm brooomm.. i sudi teman u ke mane ajer ;p

Walt said...

Tapi, u sudah berumahtangga ketika itew..

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

faham mekkkk.... walter bila ktk pdh u'll have a car one day nak, mek trus tringat nok d pdh dr mary!!!!! lawakkkkkkkkkkk!!!! *tetak golek2*

Roserina said...

jum, come join niza and i di bilit, nangga cerita korea! ahaha... ;)) and btw, based on my prediction, a girl is going to take you out sometime in the near future. so, be patient, k? ahaha... ;p

fa scherry said...

ala jee... ilekla jee... sikda transport sikda makna kt sik leh gi cney2... just that u need to adapt to it lo... hehe... siyesly, come to think about it. sikda transport is somehow better wat... :)

Walt said...

Dewi, can u afford even a secondhan kancil la skrip nya?? Hahaha..Cant wait to c whether your prediction will ever come true, dear.. And Sherry, hehehe, I cant agree mo wif you!!!