Saturday, November 7, 2009

Teary moment


I am so reluctant to publish this entry. This one however, served as an eulogy, my word of sympathy to my dearest cousin, a 14-year old boy who is now making his way seeing his Creator in Heaven. As I reflected on the funeral home tonight which my parents attended, I am truly touched by the outpour and abundance of love and support that his death has generated. Though we hardly knew each other but as I prepared for this, I felt his presence and his reassurance that he would guide me in knowing what to say.


Losing a brother and a son is such a sad event. I will remember him always for his great charm and wit. We all share in your grief at this difficult time. To Indai Aluk and family, you have my deepest sympathy on his departure. I know how hard it is to lose a sibling who as well is a dear son. I'm sure that he would want all of us to celebrate the good life that he had. My thoughts and prayers are with you.I can't write more...

REST IN PEACE, BRO!

2 comments:

Roserina said...

i'm very sorry to hear about your cousin. may he rest in peace...

Walt said...

Thank you, dear. I received the news when we were in the printing shop just now..