Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taste your own medicine...

Mun ko berkira, aku berkira juak. Senang jak.. U get to taste your own medicine bah. Kinek, aku senang jak koh. Bagus aku madah terus-terang. Mun ko treat aku gia, gia juak la aku treat ko balit. Mun ko treat aku gitok, gitok juakla aku treat ko. Basically, I truly believed that 'buat baik dibalas baik' holds no value any longer. People nowadays are not easy to please. No matter how nicely I treated them, I hardly gained anything in return. So, daripada aku terus terluka, I have changed my POLICY ENTIRELY. Read the following carefully.
Mun ko bait, aku akan berkali-kali jadi lebih bait dari kau.. Aku akan polah whatever it takes to make your world an astonishing place, to make every passing second an astounding one.. And when I do it, do not question my sincerity because I do it with all of my heart. Seikhlas hati and willingly, genuinely and truthfully.
BUT, NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME! Mun kau polah taik dengan aku, jangan ko ingat aku tok naive gilak.. I could turn your world upside down. I could make this world a hellish place for you. Enough said. Blah..

No comments: