Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birds of the same feather flocks together..

I was at a place when I overheard a so-called confidential conversation between 2 birds. HATE IT that I got to hear it, though it was merely the snippets of their so-called private phone call. One said that "I don't care about what people say about me." Owh really was my respond.. I was whispering to myself la. Feeling geram a bit... Hahaha..
Well, the other party I guess was trying to comfort this troubled friend. I found the conversation rather hilarious and fascinating. It was like a blind man guiding another blind man. I would not be seeking a word of comfort from a very unreliable, shaken, fly-by-night, wacky person, would you?
Well, what do you expect? Birds of the same feather flocks together. At least they find solace in each other. But do they? Hahahahaha... I hope it would not lead to another disastrous chapter in their life, cukuplah! Simply because, how much different would their advice be from each other?
The other would not spill the others the harsh fact bah...
So, in the end, when you are only reassured that you are right and others are so wrong and so cruel to treat you so unkindly, with that kind of responses, would the problem be solved? Afraid not.
WHATEVER!! TALK TO THE HAND! Asalkan kau tidak mengganggu hidup aku, sudahlah.. Huhuhu.. Tapi kerana hidup aku terganggulah di sini ku curah segala!

No comments: