Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The End of Sem 1, 2009/2010 & Happy Holiday

I hereby declare that SEMESTER 1, 2008/2009 is officially closed!!! Exam is OVER... Yahuuuu.. Preparing myself for my journey home...

Though I know that I shall celebrate my last few serene moment in UKM with merriment, there is a lot of unfinished businesses that are left unattended, leaving one or two broken souls unhealed and impaired. But, those would be troubling my now peaceful soul.

I will never look back this time. Those things are REALLY not worth remembering and mentioning. I have TONNES and TONNES of better things to do. Will not spoil my beautiful moment with those wicked nuisance and loathsome nonsense.

I have a mixture of feeling leaving this semester. Lots of things happened. Too many things. I have always wanted to be home so that I could forget each unpleasant event and wipe those dim-witted, despicable, indecent memories from my mind.

When I come back for the new semester approximately a month later, I want to restart anew! I want my new semester to begin with new enthusiasm and new spirit. I shall not live with my past. No matter what has taken place this semester, good or bad, I shall learn from each. Repeating the same mistake I dare not. I will be more and EXTRA careful in choosing whom shall I walk with next time around. Will never again leave anything to chances. I have had enough.

Happy holiday everyone. I know you would surely have a good time with your loved ones. And yeah, I am truly sorry if I have ransacked your life. My bad.. Haha.. (This apology, however is to only those deserving ones) Ta..




No comments: