Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need a break

If you ask me what I wanted the most at this tender moment, I would confidently yell "I wanted to be home!" I hardly see any purpose being in a place that is completely lacking and devoid of love, compassion and wit and filled with only hatred, slanders, sinisters, grudges and anger...
Why must those troubled souls be untouched by embodiment of emotional maturity? Why must those wrecked entities drag along others into their gloomy and sullen world? I need to free my tainted soul. I am in real, tangible need to liberate myself from this unproductive and soiled ground.
I am so pleased that I am blessed with a bunch of friends whom are there to ensure that I could still crawl to the next day. Otherwise, I would hardly make it to the next sunrise. Or perhaps, I would manage to only witness the sunset without those beautiful and warm hearts.
In not more than a week, home will I be. My only hope is, when I come back here next semester, those souls that have gone nuts would not be disturbing me anymore. Not anymore!! I want to be blanketed by peace and wrapped myself with tranquility. No more reeling heartaches and headaches. That IS all I WANT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be patience...u will be home a few day more to come ritE?xtrasa juga tu..:P